is the place where the Beauty meets the Art !
Carolina Gaviria was born and raised in Colombia. Where she finished and graduated as a professional cosmetology and aesthetics in the year of 2004. She completed 3 years 2,600 hours of studio in Bogota, Colombia at the European School Uni-estetica , International Studies of Aesthetics.
Where she covered areas as Face and Body treatments pharmaceuticals and Permanent make up .
She was permanently working hand-by-hand with plastic surgeons in her own Medical Spa at a very young age. She has always had the passion to be an entrepreneur.
In 2006, she decided to move to the U.S.A arriving at San Antonio, Tx. Where she obtained her license as aesthetician and laser technician practicing and getting more experience in The USA She holded licensed in the state of Michigan and Oklahoma performing photo facials, laser hair removal certified in Microneedling, Hydrafacials and body treatments as cool sculpting and skin care medical treatments.
Since then Carolina Stevens has attended courses, conferences and trade shows in Dallas , Miam,i Texas, New York and South America .
In 2016 she decided to add more training and her passion for Microblading eyebrows and Permanent make up attending to the Brown Design International Academy with Julia Ann Millin in New York, certified and licensed in Oklahoma assisting to the school Permanent Cosmetics in Oklahoma, to obtain her licensed as Certified Medical
Micropigmentologist . Also she become Master in 2020 assisting to the class with Ágata Soldato very experience Artist in Texas. In 2018 she decided to have his own studio / we love by Carolina LLC , Permanent Make up and Microblading In Tulsa Oklahoma adding all her knowledge to really help woman to improves their life’s through the beauty services .
She always keeps growing attending updating her knowledge to keep up with the newest trends.
Carolina is always supporting women being unique, irreplaceable, strong, dedicated, with the purpose of highlighting their natural beauty from the inside out and being unique and valuable.
She loves to enjoy her family, and Her son and she loves to learn from different tastes and cultures .as she loves dance salsa and cooking .
She believes that no matter what you go through in life you will never fall walking with God .
Carolina “ Thank you for trusting me and my professional skills to give you a little boost to make a difference in your life.”
Frequently Asked Questions
How to prepare for your treatment?
• 24 hours prior to your appointment, DO NOT DRINK ALCOHOL or CAFFEINE.
• 72 hours prior to your appointment, DO NOT TAKE ADVIL or other blood thinners such as Ibuprofen, Aspirin, Niacin or Vitamin E unless medically necessary.
• Bo.tox should be done 2 weeks before or 2 weeks after the procedure.
• Avoid booking during your menstrual cycle as it can increase your pain.
• No waxing, tanning or tinting 3 days before.
• Arrive with no makeup for your appointment. A lot of wiping of pigment takes place and makeup can get ruined, so save yourself the hassle!
• Be prepared for your brows to look a little red and really dark! – don’t worry, they will fade in color 30-50%
You are NOT a suitable candidate for this procedure if you are:
• History of Keloids or Hypertrophic scarring
• Diabetic (require doctor’s clearance)
• Chemotherapy (consult your doctor)
• Viral infections and/ or diseases
• Pacemaker or major heart problems
• Organ transplant
• Skin irritations or Psoriasis near the treated area (rashes, sunburn, acne, etc.)
• Sick (cold, flu, etc.)
• Accutane in the past 6 months
• Heart conditions, Uncontrolled High Blood Pressure, Poor general health.
• Any treatment, medication, or illness that compromises the immune system / healing would make you NOT a good candidate for micropigmentation procedures.
**The pigment used in microblading is semi-permanent and can last between 1-3 years. The pigment will begin to fade within 12 months. In order to keep your brows looking fresh, a touch up is recommended every 12 months to 24 months maximum. After 2 years, full price for microblading will apply. For clients that choose a softer look and lighter color shade initially or those who did not follow the after care instructions properly may require more frequent touch ups.
Factors that will cause your microbladed brow tattoo fade faster:
• Iron deficiency
• Sun exposure
• Strong immune systems
• Exposure to salt water
Are Semi-Permanent Eyebrows deemed permanent?
Technically, semi-permanent micro-pigmentation is considered permanent because the colour is implanted into the upper dermal layer of the skin and cannot be washed off. However, the pigment is implanted more superficially than a traditional tattoo, so it naturally fades over time.
Does the application hurt?
We take every precaution necessary to ensure the microblading procedure is as pain free as possible. A strong topical anaesthetic cream is used prior to and during the procedure to keep you as comfortable as possible. Some clients find the procedure a little uncomfortable while others report no discomfort at all.
How long is the recovery or healing time?
Immediately after your microblading procedure and in the first 10 days, your brows will appear significantly darker and defined than perhaps your desired look. It may continue to get darker over the next few days as scabs begin to form, however this is not an accurate indication of the finished and healed result. 30-50% of your brow color will fade as the scabs fall off within 7-10 days. In some cases, the scabs may take longer to heal and fall off. DO NOT PICK YOUR SCABS. The pigment is within the scab and you do not want to pull any pigment out of your skin prematurely. We all heal differently and what works on one client may not be effective on another so please do not compare your results. The complete healing process takes approximately 6 weeks.
How do you choose a color?
We choose a color together by applying small amounts of different colored pigments to the skin near to your brows and selecting the best match for your skin tone, features and personal preference. As a rule of thumb, we closely match the color of your brow hair rather than your current hair color for the most natural results.
Can you micro blade over an existing brow tattoo?
Microblading can be done over an existing cosmetic tattoo, however the old tattoo must be significantly faded for the hair strokes to show through and look natural. Ask your to submit a picture to determine if she/he is a candidate for this procedure. Your client must remove the existing eyebrow tattoo if the color hasn’t fade. Are there any side effects during or after the procedure?
Are there any side effects during or after the procedure?
During the procedure there may be some minor bleeding. This depends on the client. If you take blood thinners on a daily basis, then some slight bleeding may occur. Bruising is rare but can occur. There is usually some tenderness for a few days.
New Client Forms
Please download, fill out and bring with you until your first appointment.
You may also fill them out digitally and email them to me at:
Before & After Care
CARE PRIOR TO THE APPLICATION OF PERMANENT MAKEUP
All permanent cosmetic procedures are a multiple session process. You are required to return at least for a touch-up visit
before you can determine that your work is complete.
Be prepared for the intensity of the initial color of your procedure to be significantly sharper, brighter or darker than
expected in the final result. This transition will take time; it will depend on how quickly the outer layer of your skin
Please read this and understand this:
– Because warm skin or sensitive areas may swell or redden, some clients think it is best not to make social plans for 1-2
days after any procedure. It’s always better to avoid this type of procedures within the months prior to important events
such as weddings.
– Use natural makeup or take your own pencil for eyebrows to your first consultation appointment, but you don’t have to
for your procedure appointment. Please do not us mascara for your eyelashes for an eyeliner procedure.
– Any depilation or depilation with wax should be done at least 48 hours before the procedure, electrolysis no less than 5
– Any type of eyelashes/eyebrows or curly eyelashes should be done before 48 hours prior to treatment two weeks after
– Do not use contact lenses for PMU eyeliner.
EYEBROW AFTERCARE INSTRUCTIONS
After your procedure: Expect slight swelling, thickness, and/or redness for one to two days following the procedure. Keep
slightly glossed with A&D Ointment for three to four hours. Then, wash with water and a dry pat.
What to avoid after your eyebrow micro-pigmentation procedure:
– Do not use any Retin-A or Glycolic Acids while healing.
– Do not use Peroxide or Neosporin in ANY areas.
– Do not scrub or pick treated areas.
– Do not expose areas to sun or tanning beds.
– Avoid facials, swimming, and/or whirlpools for at least five days.
– Do not dye or tweeze eyebrows one week before or after the procedure.
– Do not use ice, instead, use cold packs on eyebrows.
Failure to follow post-procedure instructions may result in loss or discoloration of the pigment.
What to expect of the color from your eyebrows:
– It is normal to lose approximately 1/3 of the color during the healing process.
– After the initial procedure, the color may be a shade too dark; in six days it will appear too light. After ten days, the color
will show more.
– It will appear softer when completely healed because the color will come from the dermal layer of the skin to the
epidermal layer of skin.
– The know possible complications from micro-pigmentation are redness, puffiness, dry patches, swelling, bruising &
NOTE: Permanent makeup procedures are affected by the canvas (your skin) that they are performed on. If your skin is sundamaged (even from tanning beds), thick and uneven in texture, or excessively dry or oily the result cannot be expected to
be perfect after the initial procedure. Scars on the lips from fever blisters cause pigment removal. Lifestyle, medications,
smoking, metabolism, facial surgery, and age skin all contribute to fading. Touch-ups are needed 30 days after the initial
procedure to ensure the best result and to keep your pigment cosmetics looking the best. Your procedure maintenance, as
outlined in your pre/post-procedure directions, is very important.
1 touch-up is included with your Permanent Make-Up procedure.
Each subsequent Touch-up or Color Refresh needed is offered to you at a reduced price as a returning client.
– Day 1-2: Eyebrows are approximately 20to 25% darker and bolder in width than they will be when healed. Your skin is
red under the pigment which causes the color of the pigment to appear darker. This will subside. Exfoliation, which
begins in a few days, will cause the excess pigment surrounding the eyebrow procedure to flake away and a narrower
appearance of your eyebrows. Don’t be concerned that yours that your eyebrows initially appear darker and heavier in
size than you desire. This is all part of the process.
– Day 3: Eyebrows start to itch and will appear a bit thicker in texture. Exfoliation begins.
– Day 4: The skin begins to flake peeling from the outside edges first.
– Day 5: Color finishes flaking off and appears softer and grayer for a few days until color clarifies.
*Requires free consultation
Permanent Lip Color Blush
Permanent Eyeliner ( Top )
Permanent Eyeliner ( Bottom )
Eyelash Line PMU Enhancer
Microneedling / Microchanneling Collagen Induction
Our Happy CLients
Get IN Touch
Come On In
10119 E 80th Tulsa Ste B, Oklahoma 74133